.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Project 365 Week 3

{January 15}
Snuggle before bed!

{January 16}
We had lunch with KeeKee & Pops at Cross Creek, then Pop Pops took R to pick up deer meat in the town over, the park & to get Fro Yo!  He was spoinlin' my lil boy!  But he tells me he that's his job & he LOVES it!  What a fun day!

{January 17}
Baby boy fell asleep on the couch at 7 pm!  I don't know what wore him out so much that day!

{January 18}
He took a nap for Ms. Lauren on her first day babysitting him!--Now why doesn't he do that for me??

{January 19}
Somebody didn't have the best day at school & I guess it wore him out!  He fell asleep watching Mickey Mouse after on the couch after his bath!

{January 20}
We ran into Ms. Robin with her new baby girl Blakely Friday night at Target!  Ryder was just fascinated!

{January 21}
Captain America!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!