.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project 365 Week 1

I never thought I would be able to do anything like Project 365, but with the technology of iPhones these days, there is no reason I shouldn't.  I didn't want to get it mixed up & confused with my blog, but once I found out there was an app for it, I decided to jump on the train!  There are days I don't have my real camera with me, or even document the iPhone pics I take during the day, so I'm hoping this will help me stay accountable!  On the app, you can even set a reminder to remind you to take a picture that day, as well as a spot to jot down a few words describing the picture.  So that's what I'm going to do on here each week to help me keep up with things.  I'm also thinking about making a book on shutter fly with all these pictures  & short descriptions...but we'll see!  

{January 1}
This was actually from New Year's Eve, I failed to take a picture on the first...but he loves Chick-Fil-A ice cream & ringing in the new year with his Mama!  :)

{January 2}
 Playing in bed before we got up, he said "Look Mama, Tangy's a cowboy!"

{January 3}
 Eating CFA for lunch with Mama!  Such a wonderful lunch date & shopping buddy!  He ate all of his chicken so he got to go play!

{January 4}
 Swinging outside in the backyard with Mama on a cold, windy day.  We also ate some cuties after a trip to Wal Mart.

{January 5}
It was Ryder's first day back to school after the break.  He stayed dry so we went to Sonic for an ocean water!  Then we came home, ate some cuties & played in the backyard!

{January 6}
Morgan came over to give Mama a facial & we watched a little bit of The Cotton Bowl.  Ryder was so much fun & loves Morgan! 

{January 7}
We lounged around the house today.  R did go over to KeeKee's to take a nap while Mama had some quiet time!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!