.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, January 16, 2012

Project 365 Week 2

{January 8}
 Ryder was glad to see his Pop Pops after he had been out of town all weekend...they share a special bond!

{January 9}
 Sweet snuggles with his Mama before bed!

{January 10}
 Ryder loves his bath time every night before going to bed!

{January 11}
 He gets to pick out "one book" to ready every night, & he never lets me forget!

{January 12}
 He loves his woody doll!  It was definitely a GREAT Christmas present from KeeKee & Pops!

{January 13}
 I'm such a GREAT mom!--feeding my kid SONIC!  We had a Sonic date on Friday night!  It was actually perfect if you ask me!  ;)

{January 14}
I don't think there's anything sweeter than a sleeping baby!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!