.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, July 19, 2010

My "lil man"...

These might be my new favorite pictures of Ryder.  I LOVE getting him all dressed up on Sundays...even though it usually only consists of khakis and a button down.  I just think he looks so sharp & grown up!  

He is walking like crazy now!  Even on his own sometimes, not just when we tell him to!  I am so proud of him!  Each day he has to realize over again that he can walk!  HA!




And I can't believe my child is BLONDE!  I got these shoes for him a while back for the fall, but they fit now...nothing else fits because of his biggo feet!  He loves to play Patty Cake, especially right after he's gotten in trouble!  I wish we would get to play outside more, but it has just been TOO.DANG.HOTT here!

I started getting some of Ryder's clothes together for Rhea Lana's.  I'm not getting rid of much, because hopefully I'll have another little boy one day!-or maybe not!  and I'll sell them then!  But it feels so good to go through, clean up and clean OUT!  and...hopefully make some money while doing it!

3 comments:

  1. He is such a doll!!! I love his hair! Have a great weekend. I am your newest follower.
    Bonnie :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!