.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ramblings...

No class for me tomorrow!

Someone HAS to be teething! His gums aren't so "pointed" any more...but more flat.

We ate some new Rice & Mixed Fruit cereal today THREE times!

He just LOVES his exersaucer...I have never seen a child bounce and kick their legs so much!

Sad Grey's & Private were reruns tonight.

Day 11 of 30 day Shred made me feel SOOOO good! It's really getting easier, and I'm so proud of myself! I can see a difference in my stomach more than anything.

I'm happy & also sad mom & dad are about to leave on their K*Love friends & family cruise.

Which reminds me...Dad realized he had lost his Passport tonight. Tried to order a new one in 24 hours which cost and arm and a leg, but couldn't find his Birth Certificate. After searching a lil harder, and looking in the very first place he looked this morning...he found it!!

I look at Ryder and just think how amazing and perfect he is. I know every parent thinks that about their children, but it's just so amazing to me that not ONE single thing is wrong with him. God is SO good, and I am the first to say that I take it for granted too often. He still amazes me to think that he grew so perfectly inside of me for 9 months. WOW! How can someone not believe in God after having a baby?

Did I mention no class tomorrow?!?!

I have been hitting up online clothing sales for little man for next winter, and have gotten some pretty cute and cheap stuff!

I'm in the process of getting a Blog Makeover..WAHOO!! 'Bout dang time huh?!

I made Kung Pao Chicken the last two nights for dinner, and it has been SOO good! Everyone loves it!

I feel like once I finish reading a chapter for a certain class for the week, I realize it's the end of the week and I better start reading the next chapter!

Ryder can pretty much sit up on his own now! He will fall sideways every once and a while...but he's getting there!

He will also take steps if you are holding his arms up above his head....I'm surprised he knows what to do already! Forget crawling! We'll be walking first!

Believe it or not, I am already trying to plan out his first birthday! I am getting alot of good ideas from other blogs, and am still tossing around a few different theme ides! I look forward to crafty and doing a bunch of little projects for it!

Maybe we'll get to get out and play in the snow tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!