.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Saturday, December 26, 2009

now that Christmas is over....here are my DECORATIONS!

Ryder's tree in his room...

The "Traditional" tree in the eating area with all my Hallmark & other random ornaments from growing up as well as Jake's & Ryder's

I bought this @ HL & personalized it when I got home!
Ryder's 1st ornament from KeeKee!
Burlap initial ornaments I made
Gold, turquoise & brown tree in the living rom


Our Christmas Card & card holder in the kitchen
Mini tree on the counter
Some Jingle Bells in a hurricane
Burlap "JOY" sign I made
& sadly, I did not make this, but our front door decor. I never got around to the garland around the door frame!

Our house is still pretty much a MESS from running in & out the last few days, which completely drives me NUTS! I usually go to bed every night with a half way decent looking house! We actually got out of the house today around 10 (YES I KNOW! Husband was shocked as well!) and went to HL, Home Depot, and Lowes. We also ate lunch @ TGIFridays, and it was good. I have only been there 3 times, and each time I have gotten something different, which is not like me, and I have been pleased every time!

Ryder had a COMPLETE blow out of his diaper between lunch & Lowe's...I had to change him in the parking lot, and it was just BAD! He just went RIGHT out the side all on his onesie and pants! He has only done that 3 times...and NEVER were we @ home...church, Target & well...Lowe's!

I haven't even uploaded Christmas pictures yet, but I hope to soon...maybe tomorrow so it won't be TOO late! But getting this house in order will make me feel alot better about doing it!

Late Merry Christmas too all! We are so GRATEFUL for all our wonderful friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!