.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, December 21, 2009

I hate playing Catch Up...

What I've been up to lately....


I got to try out my JohnnyJumpUp for the first time. It's still a little too big for me, but I spun around a few times! It was mommy's adventure video taping me with her new camera that she got for Christmas from Santa!
I love chewing on my hands till Mommy pulls them out of my mouth...
Cousin Tonya came to visit for the weekend, and even spent the night with us!
This is at lunch on Sunday after church. I was being such a good and big boy for mommy & daddy! They were so proud of me! I behaved in church as well...I usually sleep through service, but not this week! I was WIDE awake the whole time, and no one had to take me outside!
Visiting Daddy @ the Firehouse in my Christmas bib!
Being a good boy making while Mommy & Daddy made the Gingerbread House!

Finished product with Mommy...they couldn't figure out the self-timer...
& with Daddy!
Our first Gingerbread House!
Day date with Auntie Dell to Chili's and Target where I pooped all over her arm, but other than that was a really good boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!