.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

few updates...

-I'm starting to get to the tired phase #2...I can tell @ work & @ home. My feet hurt ALL the time. As relaxing as showers are, I want to hurry up & get out so I can just sit down & relax.

-As of a few weeks ago (I forgot to blog a/b it!) I officially have the usual linea nigra running down the very center of my belly!

-Ryder had the hiccups today for the first time! AHHH!! It's almost like a kick or a punch, but it's pretty constant...he did it a/b five times & then I finally realized what was going on! Sweet thing! =)

-It's getting noticeably harder to bend over, pull my knees up, get off the couch...etc. all those little things & it's only going to get worse! Sadly I try & make Jake do what I can ask him to do...but majority of the time, I just have to do it myself! Ha!

-On average, I am now getting up around 4 times to use the restroom in the middle of the night. & it's only going to get worse as he gets bigger! But that's okay though!

We had a couple from down the street over last night for steaks, and yummy potatoes & veggies that my wonderful chef husband made! It really was ALL him...I can't take credit for any of it, not even the bread. Maybe the sweet tea! HaHa! It went really well though...we have hung out with them before, but it was with ALOT of other people @ their house. They are expecting a little boy (Braxton) on July 30th--just four weeks before me! She is just so ready to have him..and I know how she feels, cause we are ready to see Ryder, and she is four weeks further along than me!

Jake has gone to look @ something over at a guys house...so I'm making him some brownies! Chocolate & Peanut Butter! YUMMMM!!

Two more days till the weekend! One more thing...




HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELL! LOVE YOU!


1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!