.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, June 1, 2009

1st baby "craft" project!

It was hard to get up this morning, but I got around, & headed to work. It was a good day though. We had 4 people out in the office, and 3 of their were in my area...so it was kinda quiet & felt slow, even though it wasn't with the phones ringing OFF the wall!

I had YUMMY Stoby's for lunch! Chicken salad pita! I don't like ordering take-out too much for lunch during the week. I would like to have leftovers everyday but when we don't cook the night before, I don't!

I went straight to Hobby Lobby after work to get some scrapbook paper (which was 50% off!) & some frames to finish/start Ryder's name craft project!

Jake cooked pot roast for dinner in the crock pot, and it was SO good! I should just let him cook from now on! Ha!--SERIOUSLY though! We are still drinking pink lemonade around here from the wedding, but I made some sweet tea for a change...that's something I CAN'T burn!

I'm watching The Bachelorette now...and SO proud of myself for blogging TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!

Few pictures to not make the post so boring...

This is the project I worked on tonight! I'm missing the other "R" b/c I haven't found it yet! They are just regular pictures of stuff that look like letters! I wanted to do this to be different of course, and i figure it's pretty modern & I'm really happy with how they turned out! They are laying on top of a fitted crib sheet the color his walls WILL be, hopefully very soon!
Here's a close up of the "R"--I love the frames, that I got @ Hobby Lobby, you can't tell but the layer b/w the green & picutre is like a cream & light light brown looking paper that just breaks it up a little. I was going to do brown paper where the green is but I figure that would be too much brown with the dark frames--& this will draw them to the walls!
Here's the mirror I found @ Kirkland's for 25 BUCKS! I was so impressed with my deal! & I really do like it, the brown, and again...MODERN. Hopefully it will go good above his changing table.

Good Night for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!