.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Saturday, November 15, 2014

saturday thoughts

Happy Saturday friends!  We don't have much going on...& that's exactly how I like it!  I offered to take R to see the play of Alice and Wonderland at the High School today, but he said he didn't want to go!  He just wants to stay in his new Elf on a Shelf pajamas at home all.day.long!  Who can argue with that?!

I wanted to invite you to join me on Monday as She Reads Truth dives into their latest study "In Everything Give Thanks"  It will lead us all the way up to Thanksgiving and will help us be whole-heartedly thankful during this season of Thanksgiving.  I did a Thanksgiving plan with them a few years ago and loved it so much.  

Remember, there is always the option to order a journal, but it is definitely not required by any means!!  Now, they offer where you can buy JUST the journal instead of the journal AND all the prints with it for a discounted rate, which is what I went with!


And...I can't leave without telling you about the AMAZING deal above!!  TODAY ONLY--Bath and Body Works has FULL size Signature Collection lotions for $3!!  Yes...THREE DOLLARS!!  They are regularly $12.50!!!  

My dad always buys the girls at the bank a travel size lotion for Christmas...and those have gone up to $5 over the years, which is a bit redic if you ask me!  He's been doing that for YEARS and I know the girls always look forward to getting a new lotion for their desk from the "Lotion Fairy"--we thought we were going to have to start doing something else because it had just gotten to be too expensive.  But those ladies are got lucky this year!  LARGE bottles--and for a better deal!  Let's just hope they offer the same deal again next year, or they're gonna be upset!  Ha!

I ordered 26 bottles this morning before 8 AM from the comfort of my bed for less than $100!  Take advantage of this awesome deal!  [PS:  Online has a lot more choices than my store does, including some summer and fall scents, as well as old classics like Japanese Cheery Blossom, Cucumber Melon and Juniper Breeze!] 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!