.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, November 28, 2014

a few of my favorite BF deals...

I am not a Black Friday shopper, unless I can do it behind a screen! ;)

Here are some of my favorite deals that don't require you to change out of your fleece lined leggings, put on shoes, or even drive any where!  ENJOY!!

I wasn't going to post anything on here today...but when the e mails started rolling in last night from my favorite stores, and some of the places I posted about this week, I knew I had to share with you guys!

You can never go wrong with Tervis Tumblers as gifts, and don't forget they have a lift time guarantee if anything every happens to them!  They  have more designs now than ever!  The 24 oz. cups helps me make sure I get my intake of 100 oz. on a daily basis!  (& Free Shipping on orders over $75!)  Use code GRAVY for 25% off HERE.

Katie Daisy's etsy print shop is offering 20% off with the code WITHGRATITUDE.  I love all her stuff...and often find it hard picking out my favorite print, or saying of hers!  Check her shop out HERE.
  
You're probably sick of me talking about Yeti...but we gotta take care of the guys in our lives too!  They released this gift pack yesterday and I just thought it was too perfect not to share.  "Convenient for you.  Perfect for them."  Find the gift pack HERE.  

And last but not least....She Reads Truth is having their own Black Friday Sale today!!  AND they released new items, including an adorable diner coffee mug that you can find HERE.  It's on-sale for $16, originally $20.  
They introduced a new concept called the "Black Envelope".  You can purchase all the plans for the 2015 year and they will deliver them to you without you even having to remember to order them in time!  Each plan will come in a black envelope with a hand written note from one of the She Reads Truth girls!  I think this is an amazing deal!  Each journal from the different plans would come out to about $10 versus the regular $16.  You can read more details and purchase HERE.  
And these beautiful Alphabet Scripture Cards!  Dying over their beauty!!  They are beautifully created, and filled with such beautiful truth!  They are on-sale for $32, originally $40 so hop on it!  You can find them HERE.  

I know there are a TON of other deals going on out there...but these were a few of them that I cared about and wanted to share with my loyal readers!  






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!