.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, September 21, 2014

the best yes [free online study]

Popping in to let you know about an opportunity I ran across earlier this week.  I've heard wonderful things about Lysa Terkeurst's The Best Yes and when I saw she was offering a FREE online bible study to go along with it...I knew I couldn't pass it up.

I quickly thought, "I already have enough on my plate, I don't need to add one more thing to my to-do list" but that's exactly what this book is about!  Saying YES to things we are called to do, and NO to the things we aren't.  So, I knew I ran across this info for a reason and a purpose!  

I want to invite you to sign up for this six week long study as well!  It's all online and it's FREE!!  All you have to do is purchase the book or e-book to follow along!  I got mine at Hasting's last week.  I haven't wanted to put it down since I opened it for the first time...it's nothing short of amazing and definitely a message my soul needs to hear.

Visit proverbs31.org and sign up for the OBS (Online Bible Study) to start receiving the e-mails for the study in the morning!
Don't forget to check out my review of Victoria Secret's new workout line complimentary of Influenster below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!