.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

allison's showers

My sweet friend Allison got married this past weekend, and before I posted the pics from her bachey weekend away and the wedding, I wanted to document her wonderful showers!  All of the bridesmaids went to school together starting in pre-school.  Three of them (including the bride) even graduated from college together--so this was a pretty special wedding and events leading up to it!

{Shower #1}





Hannah, Brooke, Allison, and Anna

{Shower #2}


Fun pictures from their engagements!

Beautiful fall tablescape!

I had to take R with me to this shower...let's just say THAT was interesting!  She literally opened presents for 2 hours!  We were ALL tired!  :P
Beautiful quilt her aunt made her!  Very special!
Allison's beautiful mom has alzheimer's and has for the past 5-7 years.  This is a picture of Allison holding her mom's hand that her groom's cousins drew for her with PENCIL!  There was not a dry eye in the room when Allison opened this beautiful gift!  So thankful she will have this now and forever! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!