.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

life around here!

Just an update on some things that have been going on around here lately!  We are busy & finally in a real routine & it feels great!

Meet T-Rex..."my" bearded dragon I am in charge of in the classroom I am long term subbing in!  I won't touch him...yet!  I let the kids deal with him! :P
Nana got me this "Tree of Life" necklace for Christmas and I just got to wear it this past week!  It was made by a lady at her church...I got a lot of compliments on it!
...& y'all all know I was sad about this one.  I sure hope things turn around soon, but I'm not so sure that's gonna happen.  :/
We kept Sister for the weekend...not exactly my cup of tea, but it went fine!  R enjoyed having a little buddy at the house with us but she was ready to go back home to KeeKee & Poppy's!
We tried out a new place in town called "Hog Wild" and R LOVED it!  We were so glad that Pooh was in town and was able to play with us for a little bit!  She is the best person to "play" with!  =)

What?  Don't you have Ninja Turtles in your house on Sunday mornings to help you get ready?!
R went to the Big Buck Classic with his dad on Sunday and got to lots of cool things like climb a rock wall, pet a baby alligator and ride an electric bull!
Lovin' my new Valentine's Day mug from Targ $ spot!  {This was my pre-dinner coffee! ;)}

Nothing too exciting...but we've been having fun living life & I hope you are too!  =_



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!