.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Saturday, July 25, 2009

PICTURE POST!

The only picture I took while I was in Stuttgart! With long lost friend Ty!
All Ryder's wonderful gifts @ my SATB hosted shower!
Cute & Fun lil basket Allison put together for Ryder!
"Whale-of-A-Tub" from Bonnie & Molly!
Pooh won the toilet paper game...I was 9 sheets of TP from belly button to belly button!
With my wonderful hostesses, my SATBs!
With my Ouachita friends!
And with my Conway High friends!
& with everybody! =)
One of my favorite picutres! @ Miss Arkansas Friday Night w/ Allie & Abbey!
My crazy pledge sisters @ Meet 'N Greet!
Opening gifts @ my second shower for Ryder!
Beutiful arrangement & yummy foods (& GREEN frog!) @ the shower!
The drink station-
Me with my cute "R" cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!