.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, October 27, 2013

fall weekend

MAN have I missed blogging!  If I sit down at my computer it's to do schoolwork!  Boo!  Makes me have a whole new respect for working Mamas who still seem to run a legit blog!  PROPS to you!  Hopefully I'll be back soon on a regular routine!

This is from a few weekends ago before it got too col around here!

 If R stays on green all week, we stop by Maggie's on our way home on Friday!  I think we've gotten to go every week this school year so far!  He is growing up & staying on green!  Yay!
 Sometimes Mama has to get some school work done before we can head out to play...
 Beautiful day at the park!  & someone was excited to be there!



 He is a little monkey at the park...kinda scared me sometimes, but he seems to know what he's doing thanks to gymnastics!
& thank goodness "quiet time" turned into nap time when we got home!  ;)

Thankful for memories like this with my little guy!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!