.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, September 2, 2013

Weekend Fun!

Friday night was a chill low key night at KeeKee's house while Poppy was away at the farm.  Before we know it Ryder will be heading down there with him and I won't know what to do with myself!  :P  We ordered pizza and just hung out.  We headed home for an early bed time, which was really nice!

Saturday we got up fairly early, got some Shipley's donuts and headed to Hobby Lobby with KeeKee to pick stuff out for R's birthday next week!  Eccck!  SOO soon!  I usually have it all done by now, but that just hasn't happened this year!  :O

We also stopped downtown to check out a new place called Park Hill.  It was featured in this month's Southern Living!  I have been watching the building get remodeled and them move stuff in, I just hadn't had time to stop and check everything out yet!  It was a mix between Pottery Barn, Anthro, and Ballard Designs--but very nice and fun decorative things!  

Sunday we enjoyed a wonderful service at church and then me and R were gonna grab some lunch at our usual...Taziki's!--When we ran into Mr. Nick in the parking lot!  R loves Jeeps and hadn't seen Mr. Nick's new one yet...so R got to ride with him down the street to Taziki's!  R loved it and said he's gonna have his own Jeep one day!  Thank you Nick for making my lil man's day!  =)




R and I enjoyed a nice lunch together!  It's nice so that he is old enough to be able to sit there and carry on a conversation with me while we're eating lunch.  It truly is a peaceful and memorable time for me and I am so thankful for him!

We had some time to kill so we headed to Target to let him pick out some stuff he wants for his birthday!--Thats always FUN!  Then it was time to go pick up our stuff from Rhea Lana that didn't sell and my CHECK!  Wahoo!  Then it was home...and naps for us both!

Today R went to his dad's and I just got stuff down around here and prepared myself for the homework coming my way this week!

Hope you enjoy your four day work week!  WAHOO!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!