.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Saturday, September 14, 2013

we heart weekends!

Fridays are always a fun treat because if R has been on green all week at school we make a stop by Maggie's on our way home!  =)

After a long week for us both...all we wanna do when we get home it lay on the couch & snuggle without a care in the world!  I think he enjoys it as much as I do!
 Saturdays out on the town with Poppy...to get a hair cut and eat CFA for breakfast! =)
 & do a little shoe shopping...

 & then home for a little afternoon nap...these are memories I never want to forget.
 We love lunch dates to Taziki's after church too!  =) & R loves his Poppy!



& we love running into Snuggle Bug friends at the park!  =)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. All great reasons to love weekends!!!
    Glad it was a good one

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!