.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, February 9, 2015

white bean chicken chili

My new crock pot...that I just HAD to have when Allie sent me a picture of one that she had seen on Instagram, was just asking to be tested out!

I think the message I got from Allie said something like, "THAT'S a crock pot!"  

With a quick visit to Mr. Google searching "black and copper crock pot" I realized there was a reason I already loved Target so much.  Ordered.  Done.  Free Shipping.  Thank you Target Red Card, and thank YOU Allie!  You can get yourself on HERE!  They also have them this style in purple, red and turquoise HERE

White Bean Chicken Chili it was.  My Aunt Kathy made this for us while we visited them for Thanksgiving a year ago, and mom and I have been using the recipe every since!  We love it, and it's a regular around here during the winter months.     





If you want to make it not so spicy, I would stick to one package of seasoning, and you can also leave out the green chilies. 
Throw all your ingredients into your crock pot...and don't forget your crock pot liner--those things are life saver!  Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or high for 3-4 hours. 

ENJOY!  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!