.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

last weekend in september

Last weekend in September--how can that be?!  & now we've had our first weekend in October?!  It just doesn't seem right!
I was CRAVIN' a dirty pumpkin chai after school and had to drive thru to get one on our way home--R was needing a drink too, so I handed him the left overs of my Sonic drink from the am!  So...no, I don't really get my kid size large drinks from Sonic! ;)
I needed a night at home catching up on the season premiers of Grey's, Scandal and How to Get Away with Murder!!!  Fabulous as always!!  R was busy creating wonderful Lego structures.  I feel so bad for keep Legos from him for so long, but he truly is talented at it!! :0
Saturday...I spent my day at UCA learning from Core Connection Instructions class.  I really did enjoy it, but it was a long day!  I look forward to learning more in the coming months!  
I was happy to get back home to my baby boy...and off to Chick and the bike trail we went!!  
Sunday selfie! ;)  jk...I'm finally getting used to my short hair!  YAY!
I try to make my Sundays pretty chill.  It's hard with everything I have to get done...but going to the coffee shop requires me to not do laundry, not lay on the couch and fall asleep, etc. etc. and actually stop, sit down and get stuff done!!  Whether it be reading, doing my Bible Study, or getting papers graded.  So, I am very thankful for a few hours at Blue Sail with some of my favorites! =)

So tuned for what we did on our FIRST weekend of October tomorrow! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!