.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Saturday, February 22, 2014

#katiaday2014 {week 4}

{Jan. 22}
I was doing some grading, and R was working on his "homework"


{Jan. 23}
Too many trip to Target he tells me.  He's lucky he's small enough to still fit in the cart and play his iPad while I shop! :P

{Jan. 24}
We kept Sister for the weekend while KeeKee & Poppy were out of town!

{Jan. 25}
So thankful for Pooh being able to come spend time with us and take us to Hog Wild!  They had a blast!!

{Jan. 26}
Big Buck Classic with his dad, Papaw Hollis & Granny Jean!  He got to climb a rock wall! 

{Jan. 27}
Putting on a bandaid by himself...told me "I've been practicing this for years and years"

{Jan. 28}
A day out of school for the both of us, meant a trip to the new trampoline park!  He seriously LOVED it of course!  Can't wait to go back!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!