.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, February 9, 2014

#katiaday2014 {week 1}

So...I followed thru with Project 365 in 2012, and then in 2013...I only got to Week 22.  I still kept them in order, but they just didn't make themselves here on the ole blog.  Maybe one day...but I decided to use the hashtag #katiaday2014 on IG to keep up with daily pics of me and R.  I am also uploading them to the Project 365 Pro app.  This will be my third year using the app.  I wasn't sure if I was going to blog my pictures this year, but I kinda decided last minute that it is something I want to do!  IG may not be around forever....or Project 365 Pro app either...so I want to make sure I have them on here as well!  
{Jan. 1}
 Nothing like a little shooting in the back yard with your Poppy on New Year's Day!

{Jan. 2}
 We went to LR to eat and R road home with Poppy.  R and I never made it down town to see the new Christmas Tree, so Poppy stopped to take R to get his picture made and I'm so glad he did! 

{Jan. 3}
 We got a new Hibachi restaurant down the street in what used to be Blockbuster (sad that R will never know what it's like to walk in a store and "rent" a movie, that's not out of a machine!)  We decided to try it out and it did not disappoint!  R loved all the tricks and kept asking for MORE!!

{Jan. 4}
A sweet friend of my brothers (& mine...) that he met at camp in elementary school text him and asked if me & R would want to go to a play that they had extra tickets to at The Rep the next day!  How sweet and thoughtful RIGHT?  We are always down for an adventure...so we went!  We saw Because of Winn Dixie and it was so neat to see the dog acting!  We went to Purple Cow afterwards for R's first purple ice cream experience!  

{Jan. 5}
 Pawpaw gave R a scope so that he could look out the window at all the animals!  He loves it!

{Jan. 6}
 R is serious about his mac and cheese!

{Jan. 7}
Being out of school...we met Poppy for afternoon coffee at Starbucks while we were out on the town running errands!  Always good for an unexpected visit in the middle of the day!  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!