.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, August 3, 2015

freckle face farm pig roast [2015]

This was the third annual Pig Roast at Freckle Face Farm.  I had to miss the second one, but have been there for the last two.  It is always a good time...and some yummy food of course!  








A storm rolled in and we had to hurry and clean things up and wait it out...

I don't think I saw Ryder but 2 times the whole time we were there because he was off playing with all "the friends"...Dawson puts this on every Spring, but we also somewhat celebrated the graduation of his younger brother Cooper who will be headed off to college...SOON!  So proud of him!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!