.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

twenty-something gift guide (guys)


1.  Men's UGG Ascot Leather Moccasin--Don't be fooled that UGGs are just for the ladies, because their not!  Men's feet need to stay warm too!  We got these for my dad last year (even though he isn't in his twenty somethings ;)) and he hates to admit it, but he really likes them! 

2. George W. Bush's book "41"--This is a book George W. wrote about his father which I think is so special!  I've actually bought three of these to give as gifts this season, and not just men in their twenties either!  Any good'ole American boy will enjoy this piece of History.  I'm hoping one of them will let me have my hands on it after they finish reading it!  [I found it to be the cheapest on Amazon FYI! ;)]

3.  Men's Better Sweater 1/4 Fleece Patagonia--I asked my brother if he wanted a new fleece Patagonia this year and this is what he told me he wanted instead.  I think it looks a bit "nicer" than the regular fleece jackets that they have.  I like the two different tones of grey in this one.  They have 10 different colors to chose from...I am especially digging the chocolate brown and light brown one.  What color would the men in your life look good in!?!

4.YETI Ramblers in 20 oz. or 30 oz.--This is a great gift for the men in your life who "already have everything".  These little boogers have been out of stock on their website for a while, but I just got a notification saying they were back in stock! [RUN FAST--before they are gone again!]  I racked up on them at my local ACE Hardware store to give as gifts to a few different guys and I really think they will enjoy them.  I have a few friends (guys and girls) that already have them and LOVE them!  You can even add a cute monogram to them to make them a tad girl-ier! ;)  They would be great for keeping your drink cold at a tailgate, your coffee warm on your way to work or even out in the deer/duck woods!  

All opinions are my own.  
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!