.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, December 27, 2010

Santa With Dah-Dah...FAIL!

The week before Christmas Jake took off work so we could take Ryder to see Santa at the mall & maybe do some "Santa shopping" for Punkin'.  It meant a lot to me that he took the day off to spend with Punkin'.  We ate at Cantina Laredo & had some yummy guacamole!  Oh...SO good!   

When we got to the mall to see Santa he was at lunch, & by the time we killed some time walking around & got back, the line was TOO long for us to wait.  I do not do crowds well OR long lines & Punkin' had been great ALL day long, & I wasn't gonna push our limits, so we headed home!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!